Thursday, January 29, 2009

About:

I was walking through a bookstore last week with a friend, while trying to find a new book to read, when I turned to her and said, "Wouldn't it be great if there was a website that would keep track of the release dates of all your favorite authors' books?"

There might be one out there, but I've never seen it, so here's my version. I started with some of my favorites and some of my friends' favorites. I would love to be introduced to new authors, so if you would like some help keeping track of what your favorites are up to, send me an email, and I'll add them to the list.

Cheers,
Bri
bludaisys(at)hotmail(dot)com

1 comment:

Blondie said...

Hi, first time reader, and that it a great idea! I hope I will be able to contribute some input at some point and also discover some new material.